• Performs well in low emission diesel engines which increase the demands on engine lubricants.
• Delivers the best performance in these late model engines, as well as older engines.
• Excellent soot handling capabilities.
• Exemplary thermal stability and oxidation control.
• Contains properties which provide anti-wear and anti-scuff.
• Contains extended TBN reserves which provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection.
• Maximizes oil flow to the critical bearing surfaces during start up.
• Has stay-in-grade sheer stability.
• Extended drain capabilities- excellent water tolerance.
• Meets the manufacturer’s warranty requirements of API CI-4, CI-4 PLUS and SN.
• On the highway applications for light and heavy duty trucking.
• Off the highway applications such as trucking, construction, agriculture and quarrying.
• Various mixed fleet applications.
• Compliance with CUMMINS CES 20078, DETROIT DIESEL 93K215, VOLVO VDS-3, MACK EO-N PREMIUM PLUS, RENAULT VI RLD-2 and CATERPILLAR EFC-2 engine oil standards.
• Mecha Tool engine oils are recommended for use wherever MIL L 2104-G and MIL L 46152-E are recommended; wherever Allison C-3 and C-4 fluids are recommended or required; and are recommended for use wherever the following European approval standards are specified: ACEAA5/B5, A3/B4, A3/B3, A1/B1 / E7, E6, E5, E3, E2 and E1.
There are no reviews yet.