– Extreme protection in gears and bearings.
– Less formation of coal deposits and reduction of wear.
– Extends the useful life of the machinery.
– Offers excellent resistance to oxidation, prolonging the useful life of the equipment.
– Very good demulsibility to facilitate the elimination of water.
– Industrial gearboxes where ISO EP or AGM gear oils are recommended.
– Automotive and heavy-duty transmissions up to GL-4 levels.
– Gear reducers.
– AGMA 9005-D94, Clean Panel Coker and oxidation S-200
– Cincinnati Milacron, General Motors LS-2
– FZG PASS12 PASS 13