MECHA-TOOL® HEAVY DUTY MOTOR OIL SAE 15W-40 F-10 SYNTHETIC BLEND
Mecha-tool® Synthetic Blend 15W-40 CK-4/SN is develop for use in high-speed four-stroke cycle diesel engines designed to meet 2017 model year on-highway and Tier 4 non-road exhaust emission standards as well as for previous model year diesel engines. These oils are formulated for use in all applications with diesel fuels ranging in sulfur content up to 500 ppm (0.05% by weight). These oils are especially effective at sustaining emission control system durability where particulate filters and other advanced after-treatment systems are used. Mecha-tool® Synthetic Blend15W-40 CK-4/SN oils are designed to provide and Mecha-tool® ynthetic Blend 15W-40 CK/SN exceed the performance criteria of API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, and CH-4 and can effectively lubricate engines calling for those API Service Categories. When using Mecha-tool® Synthetic Blend 15W-40 CK-4/SN oil with higher than 15 ppm sulfur fuel, consult the engine manufacturer for service interval recommendations. Mecha-tool® Synthetic Blend 15W-40 CK-4 provide:
– Enhanced protection against oil oxidation and viscosity loss due to shear.
– Enhanced protection against oil aeration and catalyst poisoning,
– Enhanced protection against particulate filter blocking, engine wear,
– Enhanced protection against piston deposits and degradation of low- and high-temperature properties.
– Enhanced protection against soot-related viscosity increase.
Mecha-tool® Synthetic Blend 15W-40 CK-4/SN may be recommended for the following quality levels:
– Mack EOS-4.5/Volvo VDS-4.5/Renault RLD-4
– Detroit 93K222
– Cummins 20086