·Greater protection against rust and corrosion.
· Excellent ability to separate from water and hydrolytic stability.
· Better performance in air and foam encapsulation.
· The Forza product line has great stability when changing its characteristics during its useful life.
· Its cutting stability is practically zero which gives it the ability to prevent loss of viscosity under extreme conditions.
· Oils with good cutting stability can provide an optimal protective layer for critical parts of the system during the life of the oil.
·Parker Hannifin France HF-1
·Cincinnati Machine P-38, P-54,P-55
·DIN 51524 Part 1
·U.S. Steel 126
·AFNOR E48-600 HL
·British Standard BS 489
·Cincinnati Machine P-57