SYNTHETIC BLEND 15W-40 MEETS API CK-4/SN, CJ-4
Valgab Synthetic Blend F-UL15W-40 CK-4/SN is develop for use in high-speed fourstroke cycle diesel engines designed to meet 2017 model year on-highway and Tier 4 non-road exhaust emission standards as well as for previous model year diesel engines. These oils are formulated for use in all applications with diesel fuels ranging in sulfur content up to 500 ppm (0.05% by weight). These oils are especially effective at sustaining emission control system durability where particulate filters and other advanced after-treatment systems are used. Valgab Synthetic Blend F-UL15W-40 CK-4/SN oils are designed to provide and exceed the performance criteria of API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, and CH-4 and can effectively lubricate engines calling for those API Service Categories. When using Valgab Synthetic Blend F-UL15W-40 CK-4/SN oil with higher than 15 ppm sulfur fuel, consult the engine manufacturer for service interval recommendations.
Valgab Synthetic Blend F-UL15W-40 CK-4/SN provides:
– Enhanced protection against oil oxidation and viscosity loss due to shear.
– Enhanced protection against oil aeration and catalyst poisoning.
– Enhanced protection against particulate filter blocking, engine wear.
– Enhanced protection against piston deposits and degradation of low- and high-temperature properties.
– Advanced protection against soot-related viscosity increase.
Valgab Synthetic Blend F-UL15W-40 CK-4/SN may be recommended for the following quality levels:
– Mack EOS-4.5/Volvo VDS-4.5/Renault RLD-4
– Detroit 93K222
– Cummins 20086
PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR OWNER’S MANUAL FOR YOUR PROPER FLUID