TOPPER® AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID COMPATIBLE DEX/MER
Topper Multi-Purpose ATF is an automatic transmission fluid that has been blended for meet electronically controlled transmissions requirements. This product may be used in GM automatic transmission units that require the use of Dexron™ / Mercon™ fluid for 2005 models or older.
Topper Multi-Purpose ATF provides excellent friction stability, oxidation, anti-wear properties, and low- temperature fluidity desired for most automatic transmissions. It provides excellent cold temperature performance, a wide range of seal compatibility, not harmful to synthetic rubber seals, excellent wear protection and good lubrication properties. It possesses excellent frictional characteristics for smoother shifting and quieter operation and prevents rust, oxidation and foaming resistance.
TOPPER Multi-purpose ATF may be recommended for the following uses:
– When Dexron III H, Dexron III G, Dexron IIE, Dexron II, or Type A Fluids are required.
– When Mercon, M2C138-CJ or M2C166-H Fluids are required.
– In Chrysler transmissions except where Chrysler MS-9602 or MS-7176 is required (top-off is acceptable).
– In all 1979 or newer transmissions built by Ford except Ford FMX and pre 1980 C-4 transmissions and where Mercon V is required.
– In many imported cars and trucks such as Audi, BMW, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.
– When Allison C-4 Fluids and Caterpillar TO-2 Fluids are required.
– Can be used in some hydraulic and compressor systems where excellent low temperature flow ability is required.
– In many power shift transmissions, torque converters and hydrostatic transmissions.
There are no reviews yet.