TOPPER HEAVY DUTTY OIL 15W40 CI-4/SN F-EC
Topper® 15W-40 CI-4 / SN, F-EC is an excellent quality oil that provides maximum protection to new, used and high performance engines. It is used on all types of terrain, including paved and unpaved roads. Versatility has been demonstrated and meets the global demand for low emissions in diesel engines, as well as in used engines using low and high sulfur fuels. Recommended to be used in a wide variety of equipment and heavy duty motors, as well as in different work environments. Meets API SN specification for gasoline engines in mixed fleets. Meets API CI-4 specification for diesel powered engines.
-Works well on low emission diesel engines.
– It works with high performance in modern engines and also in older engines.
– Excellent soot handling.
– High thermal stability and oxidation control.
– Contains anti-friction wear protection properties.
– Contains TBN at a level that provides acid neutralization and corrosion protection.
– Excellent tolerance to water.
– Meets API CI-4 and SN classification for engine manufacturers warranty requirements.
– On paved roads, both for heavy duty engines and light engines.
– In other environments such as agricultural farms, construction, and any other environment in general.
– Application for gasoline and diesel engines in mixed vehicle fleets.
– Topper® 15W-40 CI-4 / SN, F-EC is recommended to be used where MIL L 2104-G and MIL L 46152-E specifications are recommended; where Allison C-3 and C-4 fluids the same as Caterpillar TO-2; and where the use of the following European standards are recommended: ACEA A5 / B5, A3 / B4, A3 / B3, A1 / B1 / E7, E6, E5, E3, E2 and E1