Mecha-Tool ® NGEO Medium Ash Improved Formula is a lubricating oil with a medium content of sulfated ashes. This lubricant meets CUMMINS L10 & M11. It’s balanced formula of dispersants and inhibitors provides deposit control and protection against wear, oxidation and oil nitration.
API SERVICE: CF
- Control of machinery high operating temperatures .
- Less formation of coal deposits and reduction of wear.
- Specially designed for engines that work with natural gas, or similar.
- Extends the machinery life.
- Saves fuel and increases engine power.
- Four-stroke engines fueled by landfill gas containing elevated levels of chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs).
- Applications in acid gas engines where wear and corrosion is a special concern.
- Engines in which a high level of ash is preferred to improve control of valve recession.
- On engines subject to high pressure and friction.
GRADES: SAE 40, 15W-40.
PACKAGING: 5 Gallon Pail and 55 Gallon Drum.