Mecha-Tool® NGEO LOW ASH ENGINE OIL is a lubricating oil with a Low content of sulfated ashes. This lubricant meets CUMMINS L10 & M11. Its balanced formula of dispersants and inhibitors provides deposit control and protection against wear, oxidation and oil nitration.
API SERVICE: CF
- Controls of machinery high operating temperatures .
- Very low formation of coal deposits which reduces wear.
- Specially designed for engines that work with natural gas, or similar.
- Extends the machinery’s life.
- Saves fuel and increases engine power.
- Four-stroke engines fueled by landfill gas containing elevated levels of chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs).
- Applications in acid gas engines where wear and corrosion is a special concern.
- Engines in which a high level of ash is preferred to improve control of valve recession.
- On engines subject to high pressure and friction.
PACKAGING: 5 Gallon Pail and 55 Gallon Drum.