VALGAB 15W40 CK-4 is the latest generation premium heavy-duty motor oil that meets or exceeds the service requirements of virtually all diesel engine manufacturers for both 2007 emission compliant and older engines. It is suitable for virtually all on highway service applications and off highway applications.
• Meets or exceeds requirements of today’s high performance, low emission diesel engines while providing excellent performance in older engines allowing operators use of one type of oil for many engines.
• Provides significantly improved wear protection, deposit and viscosity control and oxidation resistance.
• Provides excellent protection and durability demonstrated in control of valve train wear and piston ring and liner wear, helping to prolong engine life.
• Improved soot control and exclusive detergent system for outstanding engine cleanliness.
• Exceptional low temperature flow properties helps speed cold starts.
• Reduced fuel consumption.
• Demonstrated performance reserve throughout the oil drain interval for protection and lubrication throughout the oil drain interval.
• Outstanding shear stability for viscosity control.
• Extended drain capabilities- excellent water tolerance.
• Meets the manufacturer’s warranty requirements of API CK-4 and SN.
Packaging: 12 qts box, 3 gl box, 5 gl pail & 55 gl drum.
VALGAB 15W40 Ck-4 is the latest generation premium heavy-duty motor oil that meets or exceeds the service requirements of virtually all diesel engine manufacturers for both 2007 emission compliant and older engines. It is suitable for virtually all on highway service applications and off highway applications.
Continuous contact with used gasoline engine motor oils has caused skin cancer in animal test. Avoid prolonged contact with eyes. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Launder or discard soiled clothes. Save resources, recycle used oil and bottle.
• On the highway applications for light and heavy duty trucking. For both 2007 emission compliant or older engines. • Off the highway applications such as trucking, construction, agriculture and quarrying. • Various mixed fleet applications. Detroit Diesel - 93K218, Mack - EO-O Premium Plus 07 ACEA - E7, MAN - M3275, Caterpillar - ECF-1, ECF-2, ECF-3, Mercedes-Benz - 228.3, Cummins • ES 20081, Volvo - VDS 4, Navistar, Renault - VI RLD-3.