MECHA-TOOL®FLUID CONTINUOUSLY VARIABLE TRANSMISSIONS
Mecha-Tool® Full Synthetic Fluid CVT (Continuously Variable Transmissions) is the new technology, which meets most of the CVT applications. Mecha Tool® Full Synthetic Fluid CVT Fluid has been engineered to provide stable viscosity, excellent oxidation stability, anti-wear and extreme pressure protection. It provides and improved seal-swell protection as well as superior wet clutch performance.
Mecha Tool® Full Synthetic Fluid CVT Fluid is designed for the new CVT transmissions, whether chain or belt, that need a fluid that protects against metal-to-metal wear that leads to belt or chain deterioration. Mecha Tool® Full Synthetic Fluid CVT Fluid is engineered to offer the highest level of protection against metal-to-metal wear. It provides a better anti-shudder performance and better anti-scuffing performance lead to longer life for transmissions, and quieter, more vibration-free operation.
– Extended friction durability to provide superior anti-shudder performance and enhanced driving comfort.
– A well-balanced, high level of both torque capacity and anti-shudder performance to provide higher safety factor, longer transmission life, and extended service interval.
– Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear performance for the better protection of transmission.
– Enhanced oxidative stability for longer fluid life and extended service interval.
– Seal compatibility for better leakage prevention.
PACKAGING: 12 qts box, 3 gl box, 5 gl pail & 55 gl drum.