TOPPER® FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL 0W-20 API SN
Topper® 0W-20 API SN Motor Oils meet the latest automotive manufacturers requirements of API SN. Topper® Full Synthetic Motor Oils 0W-20, meet ILSAC GF-6 requirements for use in passenger car engines. Topper® Full Synthetic Motor Oils show improved high temperature deposit control, oil consumption and improvements in fuel economy. The 0W-20 have a better low-temperature pump ability and lower volatility when compared with motor oils meeting other API classifications.
Topper® Motor Oils, through the use of highest quality base stocks and up to date additive technology, are formulated to provide the highest levels of equipment protection available. Topper® Full Synthetic Motor Oils provide:
-Excellent Fuel Economy.
-Excellent volatility for low oil consumption.
-Excellent protection from deposits at all operation temperatures.
-Excellent anti-wear, anti-foam, bearing corrosion and anti-rust protection.
-Excellent cold cranking capabilities.
Topper® Full Synthetic Motor Oils may be recommended for the following uses:
– When SN, SM, SL, SJ, SH, SG, SF, SE, SD, or SC oils are required.
– When former MIL L 46152D and CID A A 52039B performance level is required.
– When GM 6094M, Ford M2C929A, Ford WSS-M2C930-A, M2C153H and Chrysler MS 6395M oils are required.
– Meets both domestic and foreign car manufacturers requirements.
– Resource Conserving motor oil (0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30)
– ILSAC GF-6 Certified (0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30)
– Grades 0W-20 and 5W-30 meet DEXOSTM 1 Gen 2™ requirements.
PACKING: 12 quart box, 3 gallon box, 5 quart bottle and 55 gallon drum.
There are no reviews yet.